ONLINE PILATES CLASSES
via Zoom or Youtube
£8 a class
LOCAL PILATES CLASSES
TUESDAY: 26th April – 24th May – 5 week course
9:30am – 10:30am- Winkleigh
Winkleigh Village Hall, EX19 8HU
6:00pm – 7:00pm High Bickington
High Bickington community centre, EX37 9PN.
WEDNESDAY: 27th April – 25th May – 5 week course
9:30am – 10:30am – Chulmleigh
- All equipment= mats, head cushions, bands and small equipment are provided- All you need is yourself in some comfy clothing.
- Each class is an hour long.
- Required to fill out an Enrolment Form before you attend your first Pilates class (this can be sent out via email and printed or I will bring a form on the day to be filled out before participating).
- £8 per class when booked in advance as a block.
- £10 per class visitor rate- booking still required. (If you are wanting to attend a Pilates class long term, then we recommend booking a block in advance; as this will keep your space available for you in class).
PRIVATE MATWORK AND EQUIPMENT SESSIONS
We offer 1hr equipment or matwork sessions in our newly designed / custom built reformer studio.
For more information or to book please contact us to book a session.
BOOKING DETAILS- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Classes are booked in blocks- each block varies in length 4-8 weeks. Majority of the time course length is based on the state school-terms times.
- Courses are booked to guarantee your space in class each week.
- We do not provide refunds if you cannot attend a class(es) during the course/ block. Alternatively you can catch up missed classes by attending another class with in a different venue/ time/ day within the current block.
- Missed classes do not roll over into the next block of classes.
- Must be booked in advance
- Refunds are given only within 24hrs notice of a cancellation
- Pre-paid sessions must be used within 4 months of the payment date